Extended Studies FAQs

Have a question about the College of Nursing graduate programs for Informatics, iLEAD, VMHC? Review our frequently asked questions below to find the answer.​​

If you have questions that have not been addressed, please check with the program director for your course. If you have questions on who that is, please email: CON.ExtendedStudies@ucdenver.edu.

General FAQs

Can I use the CU Tuition Assistance Benefit?

Jun 29, 2020, 14:44 PM
Question : Can I use the CU Tuition Assistance Benefit?
Eligible CU employees and their dependents can use the tuition assistance benefit for up to nine credit hours each year for eligible undergraduate or graduate credit-granting courses. Beginning in Fall 2020, courses offered in Nursing Informatics, Veteran and Military Health Care, and i-LEAD will be eligible for this benefit. If you or a family member are interested in using this benefit, please visit the Tuition Assistance site for more information.
Related campus :
Related target Audience :
Tags :
Categories :