Bachelor's Program FAQs

Have a question about the College of Nursing undergraduate program - traditional and accelerated (UCAN) pathways? Review our frequently asked questions below to find the answer.​​

Can I receive financial assistance?

Apr 11, 2019, 14:33 PM
Question : Can I receive financial assistance?

Yes. Numerous scholarships are awarded to new and continuing students by the College of Nursing and outside organizations. You will want to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Contact the Financial Aid Office on the Anschutz Medical Campus at 303.724.8039 located in Education 2 North, 3rd Floor.

Related campus :
  • CU Anschutz
Related target Audience :
  • Prospective students
Tags :
Categories :