The Summit Program
The Summit program is a telehealth prenatal care program that combines in-person and virtual visits during your pregnancy and postpartum experience. You will be provided with a blood pressure monitor, scale, and baby doppler to complete key components
of the visit in the comfort of your home. The goal of the program is to provide quality midwifery care through a technology platform.
- The program is for low-risk pregnancies.
- The prenatal visit scheduled combines in-person and telehealth visits.
- You will be educated on how to obtain your blood pressure, weight, and listen to your baby’s heartbeat.
- In-person visits are reserved for times when laboratory evaluation or ultrasounds are completed.
- More frequent in-person visits occur at the end of the pregnancy.
- Virtual visits can be converted to in-person visits based on your request or if the provider deems it appropriate.
- You can choose to convert to traditional prenatal care at any time. If you are interested, talk to your midwife or nurse about the program at your next visit.