Thank you for your interest in the University of Colorado College of Nursing. Before beginning the application process, please ensure you have adequately reviewed and understand the admissions process, including:
- Thoroughly reading the admission requirements and associated technical standards.
- Reviewing the undergraduate or graduate deadlines and can have all admissions materials submitted on or before the posted deadline.
- If you are an out-of-state applicant and are not intending to perform clinicals in Colorado, be sure to have read through the state authorization information to ensure your enrollment can be supported. State authorization requirements do not apply to the Traditional, Integrated Nursing, or UCAN BSN in Nursing pathways
as these are fully on-campus programs.
- Application fees vary by how you apply. Please ensure that you are aware of the up-front fees required for admissions and
- Graduate programs only: If you are applying as a non-degree student, please note that federal financial
aid including reduced tuition programs such as WUE/WICHE is not available.
The CU Nursing on the Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to providing equitable access to learning opportunities for all students, including those with disabilities (e.g., mental health, attentional, learning, chronic health, sensory, or physical) who
meet the technical standards of the program, with or without reasonable accommodations.
If you are an applicant with a disability who would like to engage in a confidential consultation about disability access at CU Anschutz, or who requires accommodations to complete the application or interview process, please contact The Office of Disability,
Access & Inclusion.