If this is an emergency or imminent concern, please call 911 or University Police at 303-724-4444
Check from the list below to identify resources based on your needs:
- Student Resident and Mental Health – Provides comprehensive and confidential mental
health services for all students enrolled in the schools located at the Anschutz Medical Campus
- Care Team – A referral can be submitted by yourself or for another student by any member of the CU Anschutz Community. Care Team referrals are responded to by neutral members
outside of the College of Nursing and can help to identify.
- Colorado Crisis Center – Support and counseling for yourself or a loved one.
- Phoenix Center at CU Anschutz – Free and confidential resource for students, faculty, and staff who are affected by interpersonal violence (IPV) including relationship violence,
sexual violence, and stalking.
- CU Anschutz Shares can assist students facing an emergent financial hardship.
- CU Anschutz Food Pantry – The food pantry is open to all faculty, staff, and students seeking food, hygiene items, and pet supplies. The food pantry is in the Strauss
Health Sciences Library, room 3105. There are no restrictions on the number of items that can be taken or limits on food pantry visits.
- Office of Equity – The Office of Equity's stated mission is to stop, prevent, and remedy discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct, and any related retaliation; provide education, training,
and outreach; design policies and procedures to make our campus safer and more inclusive; and ensure all individuals are treated with dignity, compassion, and respect.
At any time, please reach out to the College of Nursing Office of Admissions and Student Affairs to discuss the resources available.